At Wisconsin Tubing we manufacture and distribute quality drainage products throughout the Midwest. We carry a wide variety of products to meet all of your project needs. From field drain pipe to sump kits, we meet the needs of every customer, every time. We have the right product for every need to help you get the job done.
Check out our other products:
At Wisconsin Tubing we maintain high standards for our products. We ensure all products meet required specifications, and DOT pipe certifications are available upon request.
- ASTM D 3350: Standard specification for polyethylene plastic pipe and fitting material
- ASTM D 5397: Standard test method for evaluation of Stress Crack Resistance of Polyolefin Geomembranes using Notched Constant Tensile Load Test
- ASTM F 405: Standard specification for single wall corrugated polyethylene pipe and fittings
- ASTM F 477: Standard specification for elastomeric seals (gaskets) for joining plastic pipe
- ASTM F 810: Standard specification for smooth wall polyethylene pipe for use in drainage and waste disposal absorption fields.
- AASHTO M-36: Standard specification for corrugated galvanized steel pipe
- AASHTO M-252: Standard specification for NTEP (DOT certified single wall) corrugated polyethylene drainage pipe, 3"- 10" diameter
- AASHTO M-294: Standard specification for NTEP (DOT certified dual wall) corrugated polyethylene pipe, 12"- 48" diameter